Monday, November 1, 2010

Favorites.... My Favorites.


This weekend was amazing. One of the best ever. Pictures of the weekend (and more details) to come later this week!

So, I am not the hugest fan of November anymore... BUT I was in fact born in November so I guess it isn't all bad. :) I celebrate my 27th birthday this week. So strange. I don't feel a day over 20.

Here are my favorites this week... birthday inspired (i.e. I just love them and think they are wonderful... and would never mind to unwrap any one of these sweet goodies...haha.) Aren't they amazing?!


1 Hand-Carved Porcelain Lace Fruit Bowl by Isabelle Abramson Ceramics
2 Refurbished Retro Yellow Bell Rotary Telephone by Fishbone Deco
3 Set of 4 Small Satin Purse with Flower by Poppy Punch
4 Tiny Scallop Clock by Uncommon
5 Hanging Test Tube Vase by Pigeon Toe Ceramics
6 Handmade Sterling Silver Oxidized Ring - Orbit by Hartley Studio
7 Soft Silver Flower Headband with Silver Pearl Center by Sunshine Sparrow
8 Tuileries Linen and Cotton Dress - Indigo by Tortilla Girl
9 Personalized Mama Bird and Her Little One Necklace by Modern Bird
10 Silver Modern Motif Flower Pendent and Sterling Silver Chain by Jersey608
11 Set of Deluxe Stacking Rings by Silver Sparrow Designs

. . .

Do you have a favorite?
What's the best birthday gift you ever received?

3 comments:

  1. I looooveee your taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blouse. Best birthday gift ever? Oh! Mark got me a pie safe this year for my birthday. I was definitely excited about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm these things are AMAZING....I could take or leave the yellow phone haha but it is definitely you. it would look great in your office:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...