Thursday, November 11, 2010

Inspiration to Creation: Baby Shower Invitations


I N S P I R A T I O N
{Sweet Little Nursery}
. . .
I love this little nursery.
It is classic, beautiful, feminine, dramatic, contemporary, unexpected... I could go on and on.
(There is another half of the nursery that I am going to use as inspiration for baby announcements, so I will wait to show you the goodies in the rest of the room;
but trust me, it is amazing as well.)


The baby girl who will soon occupy this room is due around the first of December,
her initial will be placed in the center of the frame above the crib.
Isn't that genius?!
Her name, as of yet, is undecided... or so the mama tells me. ;)

I created two different invitations, both clearly inspired by the nursery above.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Really like these! I love how you copied the frame idea and incorporated it into the invites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Ashlee,

    I think the design that uses 'baby shower' on the inside of the green mask works stronger in harmony with the frame design of the card.

    I do like though how the 'pamper the momy' comes out on the second card; it becomes nicely emphasized by the interesting crib design you're using below it, whereas on the first one it looks a bit like an afterthought and might be overlooked.

    Maybe you can try joining the two designs.

    I know little about baby showers, but the cards themselves
    are elegantly designed and have a nice smooth element of what I think
    the reunion should be like; a time to enjoy a family's soon to come baby!

    Serg.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...