Friday, October 29, 2010

Weekend Reads


Tonight is Aletheia's annual Chilly Chili Fest. Love it.

Last year my oldest son was a rock star... and last weekend I dressed him as a rock star again (totally impromptu so we could get free candy and a free hot dog from the grocery store...haha.)

I feel like he is growing up so fast...

Let's be honest though, is he not the cutest little rock star you have ever seen???

I will be posting pictures on Monday as to what he dressed up as this year. :)

What are you doing this weekend?!

. . .

A few reads from around the web:

You should make this. I know I want to.

I think this would help my life be a little more organized and inspired and less chaotic. I emailed them for more information... as of yet they are only handing out personal invitations. I will let you know if I get one of those 'personal invitations.'

This bride made her own wedding dress... out of a sheet!

Ok. So, I love babies... and would probably have a gazillion if it weren't for the pregnancy/labor part...haha. BUT I kind of want to be pregnant again just so I can dress like this super cute mama.

LOVE this.

AND this.

. . .

Lots to look forward to next week! So check back for another sale and the Christmas Card preview!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. He is a cute rock star, it is true.
    I do like that fabric wreath; feeling a little bit of inspired on that one. I like the person's comment on there about doing Christmas colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW, shucks. Thanks for your sweet words about my baby bump! Pregnancy is the pits, though! I'm not getting a wink of sleep these days, but I keep reminding myself that it's going to be worth it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...