Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Inside Look: Pretty Crazy Around Here

I feel like I am finally crossing off some of those items on my once never-ending to-do list...
but I seem to be doing a gazillion different projects at once... take a look at the state my office was in yesterday. Disaster. haha.

*Most random things found in disaster office:
- overdue children's library books
- flash cards... working on Drew's alphabet recognition (at this point, terrible at best)
- 2 baby stacking cups
- new yellow purse (love it)
- bedding... you would think this is a guest bedroom or something
(Not to worry, all children were sleeping when the scissors and massive cutter made their appearance. haha.)

bahahahaha. ah.
(I do love the sight of outgoing packages though... that is fun!)
Do you like the coffee mug front and center?oooh, what are those fun little gems on my disaster desk you ask?
Those would be new little Christmas tags. They are pretty cute!
(and should be up in the shop soon... along with Christmas cards!)


I N T R O D U C I N G
{Christmas Tags}
. . .


IN PROGRESS
{Notepads}
. . .
The cutest notepads you have ever seen. :)

This is me cutting, cutting, and cutting some more.

I hope you had a wonderful day... mine was fun and tomorrow will be even better!

2 comments:

  1. Aah. Now I feel better about my own mess. Thank you.
    Very cute Christmas tags!
    PS: I made one of those scrap fabric wreaths! Oh yes I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weeee! I have those messes all.the.time. Like I have a perpetual mess that never gets cleaned up on my work table ;) LOVE these Christmas tags. They're so fresh - and the notepads are looking super fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...