Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Font Love & Free Thanksgiving Cards!


I think this font is casual and cute... and one of the best 'handwritten' fonts I have found to date.
I like it so much that I used it on two of the free cards below.
Be careful to use in moderation though, it's one of those that could get old pretty quick. ;)

F R E E C A R D S
{Happy Thanksgiving}
. . .


{To use free cards}
1. Click on the image, it will open in a new browser window.
2. Click on the image to zoom in
3. Right click to save it to your computer. (Make sure you save it to a place where you will find it, i.e. your desktop)
4. Open the file & print (When printing, uncheck the box that says 'shrink to fit' or 'scale to fit' etc.)

Email me if you have questions or problems downloading the file.

*For personal use only, not for resale. All rights belong to Ashlee Proffitt Design.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...