Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Wardrobe: Poolside

In case you were wondering, it has been hot here in Florida. So, on hot days (i.e. everyday) we spend some time at the pool to cool off. Due to this little daily activity it is not uncommon for Floridians to have a gazillion bathing suits. I got a cute new black and white polka dot swimsuit for Mother's Day and that one quickly took first place over all my faded ones from last season.


+ My bathing suit was from TJ Maxx but the one pictured is very similar from this one at Target (Top & Bottom).
+ The cover-up was also a gift from my sweet husband for Easter (he has great taste and likes to buy presents for his wifey:)) It is from Target.
+ The little rosette earrings pictured are from Forever 21. Mine are identical but from WalMart (I could not find them online.)

. . .

What did you do this weekend?
Did you work on any crafty projects or read any good books? Spend time at the pool?

I spent a good portion of the weekend working on solving a couple workflow problems in my office....
More on that later this week!




1 comment:

  1. Friday both the kids napped, at the SAME TIME! It was lovely. I sat outside, read "Captivated" (awesome so far about how God designed women), and even took a little nap.

    What a cute suit! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...