Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend Wardrobe: Bright & Cheery

This weekend included a lot of fun and even more manual labor. I have blisters to prove it. ha.

Friday (our family day off... kind of like your Saturday) included a 9 mile bike ride (yes, my husband pulled the trailer of kiddos for 9 miles... and on the hardest gear nonetheless) and a birthday party.

Saturday included an overhaul of my front yard flower beds. Much too big of a project for a novice like myself, but it now looks beautiful so I guess it was worth the blisters. Maybe I'll post a picture later this week....

Sunday is our favorite day of the week. :) It's the day we get to worship and serve our Savior at our local church. (By the way if you are on the hunt for some great worship music, our network of churches just released a full live album. You can purchase it here for only $5.00 and all proceeds go to planting more churches! Great cause and great music... it's a win-win.)

So the best wardrobe I had this weekend would have to be my Sunday attire. You can see it below in our most recent family photo. :) Pretty cute family huh?

+ yellow shirt thrifted (but originally from Merona from Target) from Salvation Army - $1.00.
+ pink belt from Plato's Closet - $1.00
+ jeggings from Forever 21 - $12.00
+ yellow wedges from Payless (yearssss ago) - $10.00
+ fun black ring from Forever 21 - $2.00


I love this outfit. ha. I tend to wear it all the time... maybe because it's so cheery. :)

. . .

Happy Monday to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Ashlee, I'm your newest follower. I love your ideas & posts. Amy
    http://amy-showalter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...