Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend Wardrobe: Errands

{Errand Girl}



I spent the weekend running errands getting ready for Father's Day as well as our Colorado vacation (as we speak I am in Vail, Colorado surrounded by absolute beauty that is seriously breathtaking...) I do like to appear that my life is somewhat together when I leave my house and the easiest way to do that is with a cute tank top and a couple accessories like the ones above.

Red & white striped tank with solid black cuffed shorts. Black flat sandals and yellow handbag are made complete with little silver and black accessories. Perfect for running all over town!

What did you do this weekend?

. . .

I hope to update later this week with fun pictures of our vacation, but if not, I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...