Friday, June 11, 2010

Ideas for your Weekend: DIY Projects


This weekend you should try your hand out on these AMAZING (Do-It-Yourself) project ideas. I love them all and have been waiting for just the perfect time to introduce them to you! The projects are all relatively simple (step by step instructions if you click on the link, along with a complete list of materials you will need), inexpensive, and would make a great addition to any home!


DIY Toilet Paper Roll Wall Art
via Design Sponge {instructions}


DIY Faux Milkglass Centerpieces
via Ruffled {instructions}


DIY Wine Bottle Centerpieces
via Ruffled {step by step instructions}

Let me know what your favorite is and if you try any of these. I would love to see how your turns out, so take pictures and send them my way. (There may be a little prize in it for you if you do!)

2 comments:

  1. Those are fun. I am tempted to try them. I think it would be amusing to put some toilet paper roll art in the bathroom, myself. I like the wine bottle repurposing too. I will let you know if I get up the courage. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO! I made something today!! I hope to send a picture soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...