Friday, April 30, 2010

Ideas for your Weekend: Go Outside

Take some time this weekend to enjoy this beautiful gift that God has given us.

I find so much inspiration from creation... our God is so creative, the ultimate Creator.

My favorite picture is the last one... the Florida landscape is so romantic... kind of dark and mysterious.

What is your favorite place to get inspiration from? Where can you just turn your mind off and truly relax? I would love to hear your thoughts!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The view out our living room window in Idaho where I grew up was absolutely spectacular. I could go out into the field surrounding our house and just walk and shout for echoes and love the sound of the wind. Since it's been 10 years since I've seen that, though...I guess I like other mountain vistas too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...