Wednesday, April 14, 2010

fresh start.

Hi friends.

Welcome to
{Inside} Ashlee Proffitt Design (previously known as Serendipity Design.)

Over the past couple months I have been making changes within my business in the attempt to grow as an artist and business woman (yeah right. Let's be honest... I am a terrible business woman... although I am making a daily effort to be better...)

The first change was with the name, logo, and complete identity system. In the coming weeks there will be more changes as I add new (and old) products to my new shop and revamp my website. I will keep you updated as I continue to make improvements.

I wanted an opportunity to write about all the happenings within my budding business as well as a place to share works in progress, inspiration, or just things that I love... and that is what I will do here! (For those of you who don't know me... to get to know me better, to see where I have come from and what has brought me to this point you can read here.)

Here are some fun things you have to look forward to (on a regular basis - imagine that?!):


Mondays {Favorite Finds}
An excuse for me to show you fun things I love (and to promote fellow Etsy sellers)!




Tuesdays {Inside Look}
A weekly update on projects I am currently working on.




Wednesdays {Inspiration to Creation}
What inspires me and how it helps me create.
You will get to see projects as a direct result of real weddings, color palettes, or daily photography
.



Thursdays {Font Love}
One of my passions/hobbies... finding fonts I love.
Now I have a way to share them with you.




Fridays {Give-Aways & Ideas For Your Weekend}
Look forward to free stuff! And fun ideas/projects for your weekend.



I know what you are saying... those of you who know me... "Ashlee, aren't you being a little ambitious???" Yes, of course. Do you expect anything less? ha. These are simply goals for me to work towards and I am excited for this opportunity to continue to grow as an artist.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I am SO excited about your blog! I love all the different categories and can't wait to read more! :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I am so excited as well, and super proud of you =)

    you can put up my invitations for "Tuesdays" if you want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashlee, you are like the nicer, artsier, less criminally active and eternally secure version of Martha Stewart ...with that being said good luck with the new blog and the re-branding process... you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support friends! I love you!
    Ashley - You are my inspiration for all of this.
    Sarah - Where do you think I got the color scheme from???
    Katie - I love you!
    Sammy - You are hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait to see all the new...old stuff!! :) ha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...