Monday, July 16, 2012

Style Guide. Effortless Beauty.

The Weekend Wardrobe feature has been renamed Effortless Beauty Style Guide. 

The new style feature will no longer be solely about the specific looks and styles from my weekend. Instead I will be putting together looks that are effortlessly beautiful for all of you busy ladies who might just need a bit of inspiration and encouragement when it comes to letting the beauty on the inside show on the outside. 

My hope is to show you that it is not difficult (or expensive!) to pull an outfit together and that you are worth a few extra minutes every morning to feel beautiful all day long. 

This is my current go-to outfit. Post-baby bodies can be a bit tricky to dress and still look (i.e. feel like they look) nice. A few suggestions if you are currently sporting a post-baby body:
1. Start working out. :) Exercise is so good for you both physically, mentally and emotionally. Trust me.
2. Invest in a great pair of 'transition' jeans. Not maternity pants. This made a world of difference to me. For me, wearing clothes I wore while pregnant made me still feel like I looked pregnant. Not the look I was going for. I bought a pair of dark wash, straight leg jeans right after Adelee was born that I adore. They provide great structure and the long lines of a dark wash jean is very slimming. 
3. Accessorize.  (Accessories always fit, no matter if those pre-baby clothes are still not looking quite right yet.) 

Simple T-shirt & Jeans // t-shirt - Target | jeans - Target | earrings - Target | bangles - Forever 21 | nail polish - essie | gold sandals (actual from Forever 21) similar - Steve Madden

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Looking fabulous as always I am sure. Thanks for shaing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...