Friday, July 13, 2012

Green Grass.

 

I am watering my grass. 
I am investing in what God has given me and finding contentment where He has me.
I am prayerfully not wishing or asking for different circumstances.

I am working towards the goals and calling that He has laid on my heart: to serve and love my husband and little ones well, to love others and sacrifice my needs for the well being of others, and to be a good steward of this business He has entrusted in my care.

For the next few weeks and possibly months (i.e. newborns don't really care about your deadlines. ha.) I will be furiously watering my grass and investing in this business with the hopes of launching my new brand, new collections, new shop and even a few surprises very soon. 

I can't wait to show you all that I have in the works!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is inspiring! Always thinking someone else has it better or what I want. Need to stand in my own truth and start watering away. Love this blog that I just found, can't wait to see more.

    PS. Yes I would buy the placemats with the bible verses! Love them :) Thinking I should print one out for myself!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...