Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Wardrobe: Black Maxi

 I spent all day Friday either in bed or on the couch. I was laid out with the most painful sinus infection. Imagine someone hitting your face with a baseball bat. Over and over. I have a pretty high pain tolerance which is often to my demise because when you couple that with my distaste for the cost of any medical treatment the only time I end up in the doctors office (except for pregnancy check-ups) it is typically too late for a quick healing. Thus, my Friday wardrobe consisted of pajamas and a comfy blanket pretty much all day.

On Saturday I pulled my sick self out of bed at dawn because of course we should all have yard sales when we are that sick. haha. I had been waiting about 4 months for the community yard sale so that I could unload a ton of stuff in our garage from our recent move. I refused to not have the yard sale, I had waited so patiently. My sweet husband joined me which meant the world to me since I know his disdain for that early wake up time on his one day to sleep past 6:30/7am. The end result was totally worth the pain because did in fact unload almost everything and made a few bucks in the process. However, after the clean-up I spent the rest of the afternoon on the couch, in pajamas. :)

Sunday I was feeling a bit better and decided that putting on something cute might make myself feel even better. So I donned the outfit below. Thanks to my sweet husband, again, who bought me a solid black maxi skirt, I now have something that is both cute and super comfy to wear for the remainder of this pregnancy!

I paired the black maxi skirt with a green scoop neck sleeveless top, gold accessories and black wedges.



What did you do this weekend? I hope it was fun and relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...