Monday, August 15, 2011

Refreshed & Ready!

The Stationery Academy was an unbelievable journey.
I met amazing and wonderfully talented women who taught me much more than business.
I learned about the stationery industry, where it has been and where it is headed.
I learned about growing a business and that I am not alone on this journey.

I was challenged to pursue the calling God has placed on my life.
I was challenged to pursue my role as a wife and a mom as the top priority.
I was challenged to define what success looks like for me.
I was challenged to make big changes and to do great things with this gift God has given me.

I am changed. I am feeling encouraged, confident and overwhelmingly excited for what is to come.

More to come later this week on The Stationery Academy.

Today... I am spending with my boys... kissing, tickling, and laughing.



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...