Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hello August! (+ a freebie)

While I cannot believe that it is already August, I am excited about the future. God has allowed me to let go of some responsibilities so that I can more effectively and passionately focus on my sweet husband, my crazy and amazing little ones and this growing business. I truly am excited for what this month holds!

To remind you of God's faithfulness every day this month, here is a pretty little download for your computer desktop and your iphone wallpaper.

Enjoy!




{To Download}
Choose the link that fits your computer. Click the link and it will take you directly to the image. Some computers will allow you to right click your mouse and give you the option: "Set as Desktop Background." If not, right click and simply save the image to your computer. Then, change the background in your computer settings.

{To use on iphone/ipad} 
Simply download the photo using links above and email the photo to yourself. Then open the email on your phone/ipad and save the photo to your phone. Then set the photo as wallpaper once you save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...