Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Printable

This is Teacher Apprecation Week at Drew's preschool! 
I love his teachers and am so grateful for the ways they love and teach my sweet boy. 

I put together a little goody basket for each of them. 
I was inspired by this Survival Kit from Modern Parents Messy Kids.

I purchased two adorable notebooks with matching note card sets and included a cute Lily Pulitzer pencil.

We also included a 'hand'made gift from Drew that was inspired by this.
 
 I wanted to create something from Ashlee Proffitt so I designed this little 5x7 print that turned out super cute as well as a tag to tie onto the basket. I thought you might have little ones with teachers also, so go ahead and print one out for the teachers in your lives!

{Print}
 
{Tags}

{To Print & Use Free Printable}
1. Click on the images above.
2. Right click to 'Save As' on your computer
3. Open the file & print onto cardstock
4. For Print: Trim to size 5x7 | For Tags: Trim to size 4.25 x 2.75
Feel free to email me if you have questions or problems downloading the file.
...
*For personal use only, not for resale. All rights belong to Ashlee Proffitt Design.


ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. They will LOVE it. Nicely done. -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Information in this particular division of your site are really wonderful. You can also find the details teacher tag, teacher tag sale, the teacher store, the teacher tag

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...