Friday, March 30, 2012

Running!


I am headed to Charleston, South Carolina today for a much anticipated weekend away with a group of very special women who I love so much. We will be running in the Cooper River Bridge Run tomorrow along with about 46,000 other people!

I ran the race last year and it was so much fun we vowed to make it a yearly thing... 32 weeks pregnant or not. :) (Don't panic, my doctor gave me the ok!) You can check out some of these fun posts (here, here and here) about the race last year and the amazing restaurants that we had the pleasure of dining in.

If you happen to be running too and see a cute group of women rocking some 80s workout gear and one of them happens to be very pregnant, say hi! (...that would be us!)

1 comment:

  1. So sad I don't get to be with you ladies this weekend :( Hope you have a blast and I can't wait to see pictures!! <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...