Thursday, September 29, 2011

Font Love: Blessed Day


I love this sweet font with all it's swoopy little details. I have used it a lot recently and find it to be very beautiful. Look at the K and L and M... those lines are just gorgeous.
{You can download Blessed Day for free here.}
 . . .
One of the projects I used the font for was this newly designed Happy Thanksgiving card for my Fall Collection.  It has a vintage, retro inspired look that I am loving this fall. 

What better way to celebrate thankfulness than with Philippians 1:3? 
"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you." 
 These lovely little cards are for sale in the shop.




1 comment:

  1. Interesting to read that post. You are really understand how to catch the viewers. Wow Good Thanks for update.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...